Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm Going to Turkmenistan!

Yes, that is correct, Turkmenistan!  I bought my tickets yesterday with my friend Jas. 

This is for the 'IV International Akhalteke horses Association meeting and celebrations devoted to the Holiday of the Turkmen racer which we will host in Ashgabat 24-27 April, 2014'

This has been something I've wanted to go to from the start, but it looks like this year I'll finally get there.

Jas and I will meet Amrita Ibold and Jenny Rice in Frankfurt and continue on to Ashgabat with them.

I've read the reports from other people that have gone, but this year I will finally be able to write my own report.  Woo hoo!

Now, back to work...

2 comments:

AareneX said...

Woo HOO! You GO girl!

Tekelady said...

All the way to Turkmenistan! Woo hoo is right!